10 Most Popular Posts of 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 has been a great year for my blog. I have met, in person, several bloggers who have turned into life-long friends. I have found something I am passionate about that makes me happy. I have been able to share my life with hundreds of people and have gotten so many sweet comments from complete strangers. 

Even though each post is a hit in my book, some were really home-runs for my readers! Take a look back at ten of my most popular posts in 2013. It looks like y'all are interested in DIY projects and food...exactly why we could all be best friends :)

1. Top Knot Video Tutorial - My southern accent and the fact that I said "spritz" seemed to be standouts in this amateur video.

2. Super Exciting News - This post outed the real life 180 I made and I am so happy I could bring y'all along for my new chapter!

3. DIY Anthropologie Wine Glasses - Let's be real, anything that is a legit DIY knock-off from that heavenly store is like hitting the jackpot.


4. DIY Christmas Wreath - Y'all really love adorable Christmas wreaths!


5. Easy Crock-Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup - Melted cheese with a dash of broccoli. Come to momma!


6. Yellow Cake Cookies - Of course you have to have dessert with every meal and these cookies are more addicting than an episode of Real Housewives. 

7. Tax Questions for Bloggers - I have to credit the numbers on this post to a couple big-time-way-bigger-than-me bloggers who retweeted and pinned this post. Never did I imagine something as boring as taxes would be such a big hit.

8. My 2013 Resolution of No Shopping - Counting down the hours until I can spend the Christmas money that is burning a hole in my wallet.

9. TUT - This post has one pretty, and Godly, woman guest posting for me. She was the inspiration for my resolution.

10. DIY Shoe Rack - All credit goes to Chris and Pinterest. This post contains no instructions as to how to build a shoe rack because Chris built it while I was running errands and surprised me with it when I got home. I have had several emails asking for measurements and my only reply is...wing it! 



Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my ramblings! You're the best!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. one thing is... you gots skillllz. haha loved reading along with your blog, cheers to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I found you and your blog. I'm forever thankful for your friendship and support. Yay for 2014. It's going to be an amazing year. Love you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the socks off of that resolution! Proud of you friend-so happy we became friends this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loooved getting to know you & so glad that I found your blog!! Exciting things await in the new year!! Happy New Year to you & Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely think of you every time I put my hair in that top knot... btw.. I LOVED the post about the bedroom DIY's... that sun mirror still gets me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't you've made it a year! I started reading your blog back when you started "the year of no shopping" and I was like, how is she going to do that?! I don't think I could do that, but here you are, 365 days later, and you've done it. Now go out and shop till you drop :)

    ReplyDelete