WIWW: Come back tomorrow! I'm on a surgery break!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014


I had mouth surgery (gum grafts, boo!) Monday and these last couple days have been a blur. I'm all groggy and, as you can imagine, not in the mind-set to sit here and write a well though out post. Who knows what would come out of this foggy mind of mine!

My days are consistent with a baby: eat, sleep, have Chris help me eat, repeat. Luckily I can still do the bathroom thing on my own :)

COME BACK TOMORROW for The Lovely Lookbook link up with Caitlin and I where we will be featuring boots and booties! 

So save those outfit posts for tomorrow and I'll see ya then!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww my sweet, sweet friend! Sending all the loves your way and hope you are feeling better today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are feeling bad and about the surgery. Hope you feel much better soon. Happy New Year 2015 and looking forward to the Boots+Booties Link-up.

    ReplyDelete