Hostess with the Mostess || Plus Shopbop Coupon!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015



This time of year there are parties galore! I hate being the one to show up without something, so I always try to keep a drawer in our spare bedroom stocked with hostess goodies for parties we attend. Nothing says "thanks for hosting!" like bringing a little goodie for the couple who probably prepped all day for everyone to enjoy their night out.

From top left:
coasters
frames
style books
mug
dessert plates
champagne flutes

And, for the best present of all:



Shopbop is spreading the holiday cheer! Use the code above to get discounts on all your favorites from clothes and shoes, to home decor and more! 

I'm out of school today, and my Shopbop list is already made and ready to checkout! I can't wait to show y'all what Santa is bringing me :)

2 comments:

  1. While I do do hostess gifts myself my circle of friends would laugh (some of them anyway) BC they don't think they should do anything like this. Cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete