2015 Recap || What a Year!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Whew! What a year it has been! So many exciting things to reflect on, so let's get started.

January started out with our floor renovation. We replaced our old cream carpet with beautiful new laminate. 




In February my sister-in-law got engaged and we threw her and her new fiancè an engagement party.



March brought on a few door changes at the Tucker home. I painted our front door black and we installed a doggy-door for the pups.




In May we spent 30 hours in DC to see the Nationals play and explore the city. My hometown was also devastated by the Memorial Day floods.


Even though I got around to posting about it in July, in June we went to Key West, Freeport, Bahamas, and Atlantis. We also celebrated THREE years of marriage on June 16th. Where has time gone!?


Something happened in July that I will remember forever: front row, in the pit for Sam Hunt, Hunter Hayes, and Lady A. It was a night to remember. All I can say is...those fan-girls are cray!



August is, by far, the most life-changing month of my life. On August 4th we found out we were expecting our first baby!! I wrote this post the day we found out, although it wasn't published until October. 


On August 22nd my sister-in-law married the love of her life!


Viva la Mexico! In September we went to Cancun for my cousin's wedding.






And we can't forget about the State Fair and their corn dogs...all the heart eyes.


I didn't write about it because it really hadn't set in, but on October 16th we lost my Granddad. He was the light of our lives and was a couple weeks shy of his 90th birthday. He will be forever missed and we are all finding peace in the fact that he finally got to be reunited with my Mimi!


In November I went to my friend's gorgeous wedding, hit the half-way mark in the baby-making process, my brother got engaged, and we celebrated Thanksgiving.


December has been pretty relaxing. I haven't blogged that much, and haven't felt the pressure to. We visited the Magnolia Silos and revealed our Christmas card. I'll have a Christmas break update next week!


Wow, after writing all of that, and reflecting on all our blessings, I am so thankful for such a great year. 2016 might just be our biggest year yet, and I am so, so excited!

Happy last day of 2015! 

8 comments:

  1. What a full year you had! Cheers to 2016 and all the changes it will bring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing year you’ve had! I loved reading through this recap because as a follower I remember when you posted about these various milestones. Congrats on Baby Tucker and I wish you and your family all the best in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the pictures! I'll be following to watch for this new baby to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a year! Love reading through some of the older posts! Happy New Year and best wishes for 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many blessings to come this year!! Wishing you the best in 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2015 brouht so many amazing things but I have no doubt that 2016 will be an amazing, life changing year for your sweet friend. Excited to cheer you on along the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We specialize in selling hair extensions and wigs. in the India. We provide great quality products with affordable price. Hope you can find favorite items from our store. Enjoy shopping and have a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete