WIWW: Moto Jeggings + Link Up

Wednesday, January 4, 2017








It has felt like forever since I've dressed up and taken pictures. Well, it has been forever, so who am I kidding? Can we also ignore the Kendra Scott clasp dangling by my neck in all these pictures? Chris is working on his 'eye' for photography.

Yesterday was my first day back with my fifth graders and the day went wayyy smoother than I thought. We were revising our yearly goal and one student revised her goal to say, "Stay more wake." ***not awake. I asked her to please change it to something more academic related and she proceeded to dramatically tell me how her lack of sleep is causing her to want to sleep in all subjects, which is in turn hurting her grades. Touché, SP, touché.

And before I fall asleep on my keyboard from lack of being able to stay more wake, I'd like to introduce you to the new winner of the best jeggings on the planet. I know I've been very partial to my other favorites, but these are just so comfy that I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've worn them in a week. Okay, four times, that's how many. 

Have a happy Wednesday!




7 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer so that I could make you take pictures of me. One of these days I'm going to join in on your link up. Although it seems as though my time to get things done is getting more and more limited. I'm glad you had a good first day back friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be wearing this daily if I were you...looks comfy and adorable on you! I'm with your little friend...anything to make me more awake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had my eye on these pants, I think I need them for work. Your hair looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so comfy! Those Moto jeans, are they stretchy? Yay for getting out there, and when my hubby takes my pictures they ALWAYS come out mostly blurry. I don't even know how he does it, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great color and style of leggings! Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete