WIWW: Eyeglasses + Link Up

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hello, friends!! I'm drowning over here in the end-of-the-year business that comes along with being a teacher. There are activities or programs going on almost every night of the week which has left me neglecting this little space of mine.

At the same time, my Etsy shop has exploded and I've been completely overwhelmed being a mom, wife, teacher, blogger, and sign maker. Something's gotta give and that's the blog. But, in eight short school days, I'll be done with school and I have some new updates up my sleeve that I can't wait to see come to fruition!

Moving on now!


I'm one of the lucky ones who have worn eyeglasses since elementary. I remember praying for glasses and then, when I had to get them, I instantly regretted it. They weren't quite as fun as wearing my fake ones that I could wear when I wanted.

Luckily, as time has gone on, eyeglasses have become such a fashion statement and I'm no longer wishing I didn't forget to order more contacts :)

Buying eyeglasses online has become a thing. Do people actually still buy glasses from their eye doctor? The ones that cost $4,873,983 and still aren't as cute as the ones you can find on sites like Glassesshop.com? Consider this a public service announcement: stop overpaying for boring glasses!

Glassesshop.com has such a huge selection of eyeglasses, as well as prescription sunglasses for a really affordable price. Like really affordable.

I decided to step out of my comfort zone with these two toned glasses, but I am quite obsessed with them. They fit my face really well and are very comfortable and sturdy feeling.

Lucky for you, GlassesShop.com is giving my readers 50% off all eyeglasses and sunglasses with free lenses with the code GSHOT50. (This code doesn't work on frames that are already on sale.)



Now for the link up!

Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great link up! I always find new blogs to follow! Thanks for hosting! Peace!
    Cheryl Tucker
    http://www.northwestmountainliving.com

    ReplyDelete