Date Night Florida Style + Link Up

Wednesday, June 21, 2017











When Chris surprised me with a trip to Florida for our 5th anniversary, he gave me TWO hours to pack. He said that everyone at work warned him that a girl needed more time than that, but he assured them I'd be fine. And, I was! I'm actually really easy-going when it comes to packing because I know you can always buy stuff when you get there, if you happen to forget something important. 

Anyways, I had just got this dress (under $50!!) from Tobi and knew it would be perfect for Florida! We had dinner by the water on our anniversary and this dress was just enough beachy, classy, and sexy all in one. (And, yes, I am that red on my stomach. I burnt to a crisp while visiting my parents last week!)

Y'all know I love my loose and flowy clothes, so this dress was right up my alley. I'm always skeptical about ordering clothes online, but the quality of this dress is really great! The bottom portion is lined, so there was no peek-a-boo, and I made the top more mom-friendly by wearing a little lace bandeau bra. 

Come back tomorrow where I'll be spilling the beans on all the fun stuff Chris surprised me with!

Happy Wednesday!



7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the peek of sexy lace. What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress and perfect for so many that are having such hot weather right now! Peace!
    Cheryl Tucker
    http://www.northwestmountainliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Looks very cool and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this dress!! You look beautiful!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute dress, I hope you had fun on your trip. It's nice to be surprised once in a while. x Jacqui
    mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun surprise, and this dress is gorgeous on you! Such a fun beachy dress to wear for the summer.

    ReplyDelete