Family Pictures + Link Up

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I am not very sentimental (didn't even throw G a first birthday party!), but one thing I did want for Graham's birthday were family pictures. We had newborn pictures of him, but none as a family, so it was time.

I love how these turned out and will cherish them forever!

Side note: Chris and I always joked about having a blonde kid and how funny it would look since both of us are very dark headed. These pictures made it very evident how we definitely have a blonde baby! 














Sarah:
Dress
Shoes
Cuff
Earrings

Chris:
Shirt
Shorts

Graham:
Shirt
Shorts

Thank you Brittany for capturing these pictures!

16 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! Love your dress!

    Erica Valentin
    www.EricaValentin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've already worn that dress too many times to count :)

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful family, and beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are adorable! I can see why you wanted to take them and you will cherish them forever! Peace!
    Cheryl Tucker
    http://www.northwestmountainliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! I will definitely cherish them!!

      Delete
  4. What absolutely precious photos. I love outdoor pictures and photographers are so awesome at catching "moments" these days! You will treasure these forever. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa :) Brittany captured us perfectly!

      Delete
  5. LOVE these pictures!!!!! They are so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family pictures are lovely and that little guy is so cute..enjoy every minute it goes way too fast, my son is 6ft 3 and almost 24..bittersweet!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I know time will fly! I'm cherishing every moment! Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. Taking family pictures is one of my only requests each year. I love having pictures with my babies. He is just precious..and am I seeing more of Chris in him as he gets older? Definitely some framers here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to do family photos soon...love your location- so green and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute, love every single photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are stunning!! and these pictures are everything!

    ReplyDelete