Friday Randoms

Friday, June 30, 2017


Happy Friday, friends! We've just been soaking in summer and trying to stay cool. Live is busy and adventurous, but we wouldn't have it any other way! Make sure you're following along on instagram (@SarahTuckerUp) to experience our craziness day to day!

+ This week has been so busy/exciting! My brother and his wife are moving in with us for a few months and we've spent our days helping them unload and get organized. We are all so excited to have them here and more excited that they chose to move to this area! #builtinbabysitters

+ To add to the chaos, I dropped my phone and shattered my screen (for the first time, ever!), so I've been over here just slicing my thumb open every time I need to get into my phone.

+ A lot of you have been following G's ISR swim lessons on instagram and have had a lot of questions about ISR and his swim lessons in general. I am planning a post detailing our ISR experience (love it so far!) that I will publish later on as G moves through more sessions.

+ I'm itching to paint our kitchen. It is brown and I am over it. It isn't a terrible color, but I definitely hate the brown. I just hate painting, so I've been putting it off, but I'm just about ready to roll up my sleeves and get the job done!

+ I ordered these magnetic phone mounts for our cars and WE ARE OBSESSED. Seriously the best $9 we've ever spent. Instead of having to wrangle your phone into a phone holder, you just slip a thin magnet into your phone's case, attach the mount to your vent, and stick your phone up there. So, so easy!!

+ So many of you have still been wondering how my gel manicure is holding/held up and I, still, can't say enough. It is the best!!

+ I've recently discovered Trader Joe's and I now see what all the hype is about. We've had one really close by for years now, but I never understood how to shop there. During one of G's naps last week I took the time to Google all things "best of" Trader Joe's and almost everything we've bought has been amazing. And, so, so cheap!

+

1 comment: