Surprise Anniversary Trip!!

Friday, June 16, 2017




Hi friends! I'm writing to you from sunny Florida!

Yesterday morning Chris walked in the door (and scared me to death!) and said I had two hours to pack a bag! He gave me no details other than to pack summer clothes. It wasn't until we were checking in at the kiosk at the airport that I found out we (including G!) were headed to sunny Florida!

I still have no idea what the whole trip entails, but I can't wait to report back!

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been 5 years. I feel like our wedding day was yesterday. I can remember ever single detail of the day and it was perfect, and so, so fun!!

I started this blog right after we got married and I'm so thankful to have all of my posts to look back on! This blog truly is a virtual scrapbook! We got married really young and, while there have definitely been ups and downs, I wouldn't rather be on this crazy rollercoaster with anyone else but Chris! He is my best friend, puts up with my moods, is the best dad to Graham, and is constantly trying to make everyone happy.

Cheers to us and many more wild adventures!!

- Wedding pictures here, here, and here.
- Our honeymoon to Kauai day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

1 comment: