WIWW: Baseball Tee + Link Up

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Happy Wednesday! I've made it two full days with a one year old as a boss. Yesterday we took a field trip to Trader Joe's and the splash pad. I think I'm doing pretty good as an employee of Graham Tucker.

Random other thoughts for this Wednesday:

- It is already in the 90's and it is barley June. Give me all the shade and ice cream.

- Our next house will have a pool or splash pad because loading one kid up to take to anything water related is enough to drive a person nuts. I can't imagine the insanity when we have more than one kiddo.

- I've never been a Trader Joe's shopper because there hasn't ever been one close enough for me to go (as in TJ's is 15 min. away #toofar). We have a Sprouts .5 miles from our house, so that is my go-to. But, I must say, G and I will be taking weekly field trips to ole TJ's because they've got some pretty darn good stuff!

- These shorts are heaven. Ever since being pregnant, I've been rocking the draw-string shorts and I don't think I'll ever go back.

- This baseball tee is THE softest shirt I own. And it doesn't hurt that it has a quote from the legendary Babe himself. It is from Shop Tin Rood Designs. They aren't making anymore baseball themed tees, but they are coming out with some Fourth of July ones that I'm pretty pumped about!









"Hey! Get back here!!" #babywatch



- bag 

Happy Wednesday!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!


12 comments:

  1. Cute! I love drawstring shorts in really hot weather too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best? I've been addicted ever since having G.

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun classic summer look! Everyone needs a few graphic Tees for summer! I hope you will join Ladies Who Link Up on Friday! Peace!
    Cheryl Tucker
    http://www.northwestmountainliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it. It's classic for the summer! I don't have any draw string shorts, but now I want some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! You've got to get some drawstring shorts! They are like the summer version of yoga pants! Ha!

      Delete
  4. That is the cutest tee and I love your shorts. Such an easy great everyday mom look!

    I have been mostly a stay-at-home mom with my girl for 4+ years now. Especially when she was a baby, it was the best thing. Hope you and Graham have the most precious time and enjoy each day! He is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm four days in and I can already tell my happiness level is through the roof!! Thanks for always having the kindest words!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. And believe it or not, all the other ones were equally as cute!

      Delete
  6. Super cute tee shirt!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete